Go-anywhere versatility has a new name. The brand-new Nuroad Pro has more tyre clearance than ever, so - with its wide, grippy Schwable tyres - you can take the road less travelled. Shimano's reliable 2x10 Tiagra components put a wide range of gears at your fingertips, whilst simple and powerful mechanical disc brakes ensure you've always plenty of stopping power in reserve. With a mudguard, rack and kickstand-ready frame, the only thing missing is your spirit of adventure.
The Nuroad combines the best of race and cyclocross bikes, with a little mountain bike DNA thrown into the mix. Cube have been back to the drawing board for a fresh redesign, with enough tyre clearance to run 45mm tyres - or 40mm with mudguards. There's an integrated seat clamp, exceptionally tidy rack, guard and kickstand mounts, and neat internal cable routing to keep gear shifts grit- and mud-free. They also added a new full carbon fork for lower weight and even greater ride comfort. Where will it take you?
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE: XS (50cm), S (53cm), M (56cm), L (58cm), XL (61cm)
- FORK: CUBE Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- COLOUR: desert´n´black
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
- WEIGHT: 10,6 kg