When you're pushing your personal limits as well as your equipment's, you need a bike that won't let you down. That's where Cube's Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 comes in - an uncompromising mountain tamer that puts ultimate performance and control front and centre. Based around the Stereo 140's carbon and aluminium chassis, their designers are rightly proud of this bike's pedigree and attention to detail. Pivots are hidden for clean looks and reduced maintenance, while the Boost 148 rear end, short rocker and tapered head tube all help make the most of the carbon frame's incredible stiffness. Paired with only the best components we could source, it makes for a bike that you'll just want to keep riding. For example, the Fox 36 Factory fork is paired with Fox Float DPX2 shock at the rear, providing up to 150mm (140mm at the rear) of smooth, controllable suspension travel to help tame the toughest of trails. Fast-accelerating and tough Newmen Evolution rims shod with Schwalbe tyres provide reliable, confidence-inspiring grip even at the limits, held in check by powerful Sram Code hydraulic disc brakes. There's a Fox Transfer dropper post to help you keep your weight low on tricky descents, of course. And Sram's 1x12 Eagle transmission - with carbon crank - has the range, precision and reliability to get you to your destination, whichever route you choose. Best of all, all of this matchless all mountain performance is wrapped in a package that's so good looking, no-one will believe how much travel is lurking beneath that svelte frame. The perfect all mountain machine? Well, we reckon it just might be. Now it's your turn to judge...
- frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- size: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT GRIP2, HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- stem: Race Face Turbine R 35
- handlebar: Race Face Next R 35 Carbon, 800mm
- grips: SDG Slater
- rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- shifters: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- brake system: Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- crankset: Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm
- chain: Sram SX Eagle™
- colour: grey´n´orange
- shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185x52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/ Medium/ Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- rear tire: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- saddle: SDG Radar
- seat post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- shock hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- chain guide: MRP 1X Chain Guide