What do you call a bike that's as rock-solid dependable descending an Alp as it is agile and sure-footed picking a route up the climb the other side of the valley? The CUBE engineering and factory race teams have the answer: the Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29. Cube took all the experience they gained building race-winning bikes for the Enduro World Series, and condensed it into a bike that'll inspire you to do more. Careful tube profiling, Boost 148 rear axle spacing and a tapered head tube give this frame a rigidity that belies its svelte appearance, so that you can rely on it to transfer every watt of pedal power into forward motion and respond instantly to steering input. C:62 carbon and Cube's design team's long experience of working with this amazing material ensure that it's got the durability and strength to stay the course, too. But they didn't stop there. Smooth-rolling Fulcrum 29er wheels and big-volume Maxxis tyres give you the grip you'll need to tame any mountain trail, whether up or down. Keeping all that rubber on the ground is a pair of RockShox air springs - a Lyrik Select Charger fork up front and Super Deluxe Select+ shock at the rear. Powerful Magura hydraulic disc brakes help keep your speed in check, and Sram's legendary Eagle 1x12 transmission gives you the range you need to tackle any climb or descent. Topped off with a remote dropper post for those particularly tricky steep chutes, it's got ride-anywhere versatility written all over it. Actually, it hasn't - their design team wouldn't let them. But, as a Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29 rider you'll just know: this bike rocks.
- frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- size: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, 110x15mm, Tapered, 160mm
- headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clam
- rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- shifters: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- brake system: Magura MT Thirty, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset: Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- chain: Sram SX Eagle™
- colour: grey´n´carbon
- shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ DebonAir, 185x55mm, Trunnion Mount
- cassette: Sram XG-1230, 11-50T
- wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.4 WT
- saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- seat post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 480x150mm (420x125mm for smallest frame size)
- seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF, MaxxTerra/EXO, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.5 WT
- shock hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm